Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Is this piece of German writing correct? (GCSE)?

Ich stehe um Sieben Uhr auf. Manchmal nehme ich morgens eine Dusche oder eine Bad. Um halb acht frühstücke ich. Ich esse Toastbrot oder Müsli und ich trinke Orangensaft. Ich verlasse das Haus gegen acht Uhr. Ich fahre mit dem Bus. Der Unterricht beginnt um fünf vor neun. Gestern hattee ich Mathematik, Englisch, Naturwissenschaften und Sport aber anstelle Sport sahen wir einen Film. Ich fahre nach Hause und mache meine Hausaufgaben und sehe ich fern. Ich putze meine Zähne und um zehn Uhr gehe ich ins Bett

Translation: I wake up at 7o'clock. Sometimes I have a shower or a bath in the morning. At half 7 i have breakfast. I eat toast or muesli and i drink orange juice. I leave the house at around 8o'clock. I go by bus. Lessons begin at five to nine. Yesterday I had Maths, English, Science and P.E but for P.E we watched a film instead. I go home and do my homework and watch t.v. I brush my teeth and go to bed at 10 o'clock.

yeah, the 'hattee' was a mistake.. i realised it was meant to be 'hatte' it was just a typo thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Sieben is written in small letters

hattee is hatte

sehe ich fern und sehe fern

but what you have written above is understandable

I live in Germany and my wife has given you the corrections she is German and she teaches German in a local school hope that has helped you good luck with you gcse's

Source(s): fluent German speaker and teacher
  • dery

It seems such as you're aiming for an A* ordinary grade. i could be prepared to envision over your products quickly inspite of the shown fact that remember which you nevertheless desire a severe A or low A* interior the examining and listening exams to get an A* ordinary.