A Very awesome "Free" MMORPG game?

Hi, can anyone tell me a very good "FREE" MMORPG game.

Requirements:

- Move with wsad

- good gameplay

- have to downlaod

- Fantasy

- no anime

Please dont say:

Shaiya

S.U.N

2moons

9dragons

dekaron

Perfect World Inter

last chaos

silkroad online

cabal online

Rohan: Blood Feud

flyff

wow

aion

guild wars

age of conan

gates of andaron

maplestory

finalfantasy series

runescape

raganrok online

anarychy online

Thanks in advance

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Have you tried Dungeons and Dragons online? It's a free MMO and the only payment required is if you wantto buy items from the store but around 80% of it is free and great to play. If you enjoy fantasy then it's a great place to start.

• blanc
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

international of Warcraft is truthfully my well known. extensive lore/historic previous, additionally enormously thrilling, effective PvE/PvP, you always have been given some thing to do, you get the final experience in case you play in a guild and make buddies... it extremely is relatively relaxing, stressful to become bored, yet you could easily get addicted so be careful. WoW video games + subscription fee money.. yet you additionally can play for unfastened on inner maximum servers xD (i do no longer advise this, inner maximum servers are usually buggy)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Mabinogi meets your requirements, save for moving with WASD. It moves by clicking the left mouse button. I played it for a long time, and it's very fun and immersive with constant updates and events. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.