What Marvel Character has a broadsword?

The sword, I think, would be like Cloud Strife's sword, but with tassel like things dangling from the handle.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Magik - Illyana Rasputin

Valkyrie

Dani Moonstar (with Valkyrie powers from Hela)

Black knight (Dane Whitman)

Taskmaster

Deadpool

• 3 years ago

My all time favourite Marvel Character is Wolverine. Originally it used to be considering the fact that he used to be this type of badass. Back whilst i began studying comics he used to be probably the most few men to honestly kill and nonetheless be known as a hero. PLus there used to be all that mystique approximately his beyond. He used to be exciting. Here used to be this man who used to be well at what he did, loved what he did, however did not like that he loved it. It is the truth that it could be less difficult for him to kill anybody in his method, then take the bigger course and be the hero. Favorite villian is Lex Luthor. An seen alternative possibly however nonetheless my favourite for one practical truth: he has made up our minds to oppose certainly one of (if now not essentially the most) robust beings in all of DC fact. Who else has the stones to opt for on Superman?

• 10 years ago

Shatterstar?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.