Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Valentine asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

很急,幫忙翻譯或了解文意就好,不要用網頁翻譯,謝謝!

幫忙翻譯或了解文意就好,不要用網頁翻譯,謝謝!

首先,謝謝你願意回答我

我的問題是:

我下載了一個photoshop的筆刷(免費的),

解壓縮後發現有這個讀我檔,

我想要將這筆刷用在商業用途的盒子包裝上,

請問會不會侵犯到他的智慧財產權?

他允許商業用途嗎? 謝謝!

以下是他的讀我檔:

Your purchase/ (or just download for freebies) grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide license to use these brushes for the Permitted Uses

(as defined below). Unless the activity or use is a Permitted Use, you cannot do it.

All other rights in and to the Brushes/Artwork, including, without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the Brushes/

Artwork, are retained by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels&IceCream. If this download is a freebie of mine, please credit me when you use them:

(example: Small Ornaments Pack 1 by Jen Furlotte

www.pixelsandicecream.com)

If you would like to use any of my freebies without credit please e-mail me at jennifer@pixelsandicecream.com.

No credit is required for anything you have purchased.

**Permitted Uses** Subject to the restrictions described under Prohibited Uses below, the following are ermitted Uses?of Brushes/Artwork:

1. Advertising and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials,

catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards;

2. Entertainment applications, such as books and book covers, magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, and video,

broadcast and theatrical presentations;

3. Onine or electronic publications, including web pages and digital scrapbook designs;

4. Prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions;

5. Any other uses approved in writing by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels & IceCream.

If there is any doubt that a proposed use is a Permitted Use, you should contact me, Jennifer Furlotte (jennifer@pixelsandicecream.com).

1 Answer

Rating
  • bull
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

你的購買/(或只是免費下載)允許你有一個永久的,不獨佔的,不可轉讓的世界性許可在所許可的範圍裡去使用這筆刷(範圍如下). 除非在許可範圍內的活動及使用,你不能用它.

包括所有其他在或對這筆刷/美工的權利,無限的, 所有著作權及與這筆刷/美工有關的其他智慧財產權歸Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels&IceCream所擁有.

如果這免費下載是我的,當你使用實請付費給我:(例如: Jen Furlotte的小飾品包1 www.pixelsandicecream.com)

如果你想免費使用我的免費下載請e-mail給我到信箱地址jennifer@pixelsandicecream.com.

No credit is required for anything you have purchased.

你所購買的任何東西不會被要求付帳.

**許可使用範圍如下**根據以下所列禁止使用限制, 以下為允許(或禁止此促處之原文語焉不詳)使用?筆刷/美工:

1.廣告及促銷計劃,包括印刷物品,產品包裝,上市介紹,影片及錄影廣告,商業用途,目錄,小冊,促銷卡及郵寄促銷卡;

2.娛樂用途,如書籍及書籍封面,雜誌,報紙,編輯,新聞書寫,及錄影,各種報導及影片介紹;

3.線上或電子發行,包括網頁及數位剪貼簿圖樣;

4.印刷,海報(就是硬體拷貝)及其他再生產品;

5.其他經Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels & IceCream書面許可之使用.

如果對有目的之使用的許可有任何疑問,你應該連絡我Jennifer Furlotte (jennifer@pixelsandicecream.com).

讀我檔案之大義如上, 但其中最重要的關鍵句the following are ermitted Uses?of Brushes/Artwork:語焉不詳, 可能是商業手法, 所以使用前請先去信詢問以免觸法.

Source(s): cc rider Express
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.