A movie where a troubled teen girl becomes a killer?

can anyone help me out? I'm trying to find the title of a movie I watched years ago. I believe it was based on a true story. I saw it on the lifetime channel. All I can remember was there was a troubled teen girl and she had a boyfriend I think and the two of them went on a killing spree together or something. I think they ended up killing her parents and everything. It was from either the 80's or 90's I think. Please help me find this movie. I think it might take place as one that starts with someone getting arrested and then tells the story. If anyone knows any movies like this let me know. I will award a best answer. =)

• Lv 5
    Favorite Answer

Is it maybe: "Twisted Desire"(1996)?

Staring Melissa Joan Heart from "Sabrina the Teenage Witch".

A teenage girl convinces a young, love-struck ex-con that the only way they can be together is to do away with her domineering parents. Based on actual events....

AND ALSO(another summary): Twisted Desire (1996) Melissa's character, Jennifer Stanton, a seventeen-year-old seduces her current boyfriend Nick Ryan into murdering her two parents. The movie is based on the 1990 murders of the parents of 14 year old Jessica Wiseman. Jessica had her 17 year old boyfriend Douglas Christopher Thomas shoot and kill her parents! Thomas was executed in 2000! Jessica was released from prison when she turned 21 years old. Evidence now suggests that it was Jessica who fired the fatal shot that killed her mother. Jessica is known to now be residing somewhere in the state of Virginia.

Plot summaries from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117995/

• Biker

Natural Born Killers - written by Quentin Tarantino in 1994

Crush with Alicia Silverstone.

it may be sholay , don ( zennat aman) , lara croft tombreader , jerry mcuire , sex and the city