ATF honda civic 2008 help and advice NEEDED!!!?

I have an automatic Transmission honda civic lx coupe with 71k miles on it.. I recently checked the fluid and it looks mildish brownish. I went up to the honda dealership and asked them if i should get a tranny flush or drain and fill. They told me neither and that 71k was way past over 30k maintainance... show more I have an automatic Transmission honda civic lx coupe with 71k miles on it.. I recently checked the fluid and it looks mildish brownish. I went up to the honda dealership and asked them if i should get a tranny flush or drain and fill. They told me neither and that 71k was way past over 30k maintainance recommendation. In fact, they told me i should just wait till the tranny just dies( they estimated another 50k before it does). Now hearing this I'm shocked because i took my car up there at 34k and felt the tranny was acting weird, they checked it and never mentioned to me back then that i should get the trans oil changed.. Not really looking to fight with the dealership, but need your advice. Should i just wait till the tranny dies on me or should i just drain and fill it myself.. Just give me advice THAT WILL HELP. Thanks
3 answers 3