How can I earn money using the internet?

I am living in abroad that is the netherlands can anyone show me sites where i can work from home and earn some extra money .Thanks

Favorite Answer

one of the easiest way is PTC( PAID TO CLICK)

you get paid just by clicking ads.

learn more here

http://pinoy-earn-online.blogspot.com/

• Jessie

Awesome? A "decent money"? I haven't found the gold mine yet, but I'm sure with some help from my friends at Yahoo Answers, they will direct me toward that pie in the sky. I keep repeating, over and over, that the internet boom is no different than the gold rush of 1849. When dust was settled, the only ones making the money were those who sold the pans and shovels. In this case, the only ones making the money are the equiptment makers...everything from the hardware to the software, and everything in between. And don't ever send money to anyone here who says they will get you a good and steady income from the internet. Beware scamers!

Hiya Pas

Really depends on how much you need to earn. I was unemployed, so needed to earn enough to support my family and I wanted to work from home and use the internet. Millions of people are doing affiliate marketing these days because there are many opportunities on the internet, but most are scams and will cost you lots of money. It is guaranteed to earn you whatever you put in is what you will get out. There is the best international/European program called Wealthy Affiliate and you will become wealthy if you work hard. I have been doing it for 3 months and am not going back to work; I earn too much now. Joining is about $30 so if you can afford this; please be careful, there are millions of affiliate programs that are scams. If you need training and don't have ANY experience, then this is for you. I hope this helps and best of luck to you!

Click this link to go to Wealthy Affiliate : http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com/?a_aid=4adbbce0

Di x

Source(s): Personal experience through affiliate marketing - earning in region of $1,000 a month part time hours

Lots of great answers here, pretty tough to compete! But I am on a quest to get best answers for ALL questions...so here goes:

There are many ways to earn online, you really need to do your due diligence by reading up and researching first. You are doing great just by starting out and asking around here on Yahoo, and as a result you will come across many earning "opportunities" and programs. I spent the last 2 years trying different programs myself...and ended up spending thousands upon thousands of dollars in the process. Not surprisingly, my expense was greater than my earnings.

My advice to you is to analyze your personal situation, and to decide what is your risk tolerance, or business start up capital. There are many free programs online, but most of them will earn you money at a very slow pace. There are even some programs that are over $10,000 to start. I suggest trying out some of the free trial programs, that specifically offer you a 100% no hassle guarantee (preferably at least 1 month period) so that you have no risk in trying it out. I am very big on those kinds of security, so I never personally try or buy anything that does not offer that to us.

Knowledge is power, keep reading and researching yourself! If anyone pitches something to you aggressively, your red flags should go up and you should be wary. At the same time, you need to take some steps forward in order to make progress, so don't be afraid or shy to try new things.

How can you NOT make money on the internet? Options are infinite. You got a hobby? You can make money from it. Any skill you have no matter how trivial has economic potential on the internet. Getting paid by playing games, Ive done that for a while. Get paid to just rant and complain like an angry old man, I do that still. Get paid to write fanfictions or anything else you may consider useless.

No matter your skill, the hardest part is drawing an audience that cares. I will never claim its easy. But the first step is deciding what skill you take pride in that you will not get bored with in a week.

Technology has been advancing rapidly within few years. Business has become more and more competitive and Internet is the next solution to win the battle for transitional business. The reason is because people know that Internet is a place to reach out to many countries and it is international.

As people are entering to this Internet arena, the winner will be one who knows the best of Internet and online technology. Are you one of the experts in this area?

Personally, i am not an expert in this field but the most important point is to have a system that can be set for a day and run for the lifetime. Isn't it great?

I have been finding and buying books on autopilot. Tested the product and it is possible. This is the reason i am writing this article to tell people out there, that autopilot system is not a scam but it is to be used correctly.

Many people fail to generate income from products that claim to be automatic. The reason is because many products do not want you to have the whole piece of cake. This is not a scam but they had left out some important points that stop you from generating income from their system or maybe generating huge income from it.

I had research on many books and had found out a product that can help people who wish to generate income or even huge income from an autopilot cash formula.

I am sharing this to everyone because i want people to stop wasting money on useless books that claim to be good or wonderful.

I hope this can help you to generate unlimited source of income and help to change your life.

Hi

Here is a way to make extra cash from the internet

If you want to earn easy money without moving HOME, please check out this site:

http://www.internetmodeling.com/2372

you can become a webcam model, and there`s a lot of ways to prove your income (if you are not so sure), check out this link:

http://www.internetmodeling.com/2372/application.h...

you can get here straight answers of this kind of work

other way is to become an agent and refer models to work on this site and earn a ten percent of their income (paying via pay pal, e passport check):

http://www.internetmodeling.com/2372/become_an_age...

You will receive credit for referred models and agents who use any of the affiliate links above to enter our website before applying. After someone clicks on your affiliate link once, they will automatically be associated with your agent code during all subsequent visits without having to click on your link again. Please note that anyone you refer who comes to our website through another agent's affiliate link will be assigned to that agent!

They have no minimum payout for agents, so even if you make 1 cent in a week, you will get paid the following Monday!

Agents now get paid for referring other agents. You will earn a 10% recurring commission from the earnings of each agent that you refer to us. As long as you are using any one of the custom links at the top of this page, you will receive proper credit for all agent sign ups under your agent ID.

It´s a chance you cannot miss

Good luck

1. Adsense or other PPC Site

2. Affiliate Marketing like Clickbank

3. Ebay

4. Amazon

5. Article Submissions

6. Paid To Click

7. Survey Online

8. CPA Offers

9. Sharing File like rapidshare, uploading, hotfile, ziddu and lot's of them

where you can make huge money and instant???

the answer is Facebook, you can offer them for your CPA or anything

How To Monetize Facebook???

download Ultimate Facebook Monetize Guide here http://facebookmonetize.blinkweb.com

hi if you need to make a little extra i would recommend doing two things. first stop using yahoo/google for your searches and use swagbucks. its a great legit site that gives you a chance to win money (swagucks) everytime you search. here is a link if you are interested http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=18694... . and if you would like a legit survey site i would check this one out https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3960393&action=join . its just a site that lets you take surveys and pays you for each one you do and if you can refer people you get paid for when they do one also.

Do you need money today?

How about 20 x $7 Instantly into your PayPal?

http://www.massivesalesx.com/default.aspx?affilid=...