rimidis asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

What can one take for digestive system health?

Read that most of the immune system depends on the health of the digestive system.

Any recommendations?

Thank you!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

crypto power chlorella is great , it is considered a superfood , it is a whole food which is great , and it causes your friendly flora to increase , it is 22.00 for a bottle of 300 , I do not sell it btw , it also normalizes blood sugar in a 2 or 3 months taking 15 or so a day , it is very blood cleansing also , it

has a lot of chlorophyll in it , it replaces many isolated supplements since it is packed with most of what the body needs , also get a good multi probiotic like pb8 , look up pb8 on yahoo search ,

pb8 is 8 different strains of live cultures , when I took antibiotics , pb8 brought my digestion back to normal

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

and aloe force aloe vera juice is very powerful

• 1 decade ago

The old saying an apple a day!!! never a truer word was spoken. Apples are a great way of getting digestive problems under control, ie heartburn, gas, bloating etc. they keep everything moving along.

• 4 years ago

listed here are some good ones save on with hyperlink under to view them of their entirety Digestive well being coaching 10 coaching on Belching, Bloating, and Flatulence 8 coaching on Peptic Ulcer ailment 5 coaching on Swallowing and Heartburn 5 coaching on meals and ageing 5 coaching on Gallstone ailment 6 coaching on Hepatitis 4 coaching on Circulatory subject concerns of the GI Tract 5 coaching on Use of drugs 5 coaching on Irritable Bowel Syndrome 10 coaching on Hemorrhoids 5 coaching on Inflammatory Bowel ailment 10 coaching on Constipation and Incontinence of Stool 10 coaching on nutritional Fiber 5 coaching on Diverticular ailment

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i use aloe vera juice for any digestive issues, such as constipation etc.

aloe vera has many uses, this just being one of them.

try it, it works!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.