bisexuality doesn't exist ?

Some people say it doesn't and i'm just curios , what do you think?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if bisexuality doesn't exist then why is this section called

"Lesbian,Gay,(Bisexual),and Transgendered" ?

if bisexuality doesn't exist then what am i ?

i hope you answer these two simple questions and then i'll answer your's :)

• 1 decade ago

I think I like sex with both men and women. So there must be something to this whole bisexuality thing. Only the religious bigots deny the possibility of bisexuality. They want everything to be normal or perverted. Straight or gay. They are wrong.

• 1 decade ago

As one who has just in the past few days admitted to himself that he is bi, I can assure you that it does exist.

I think most people see bi as someone who can pick and choose or always finds most genders attractive, in my case some days women would get my attention other days it was guys.

It was almost like having a str8 day or gay day, rarely did I have a dat when both would grab my

attention.

• 1 decade ago

"Bisexuality" is the physical act of a heterosexual having sex with the same gender or a homosexual having sex with the opposite gender.

A true bisexual - if there really is such a thing - would be someone who can fall in love with and marry without regard to gender - AND, would not need the other gender to be satisfied. In other words, a true bisexual does need to hop into both men's and women's bed, but whom ever they fall in love with THEY STAY WITH regardless of what's between their legs. I've yet to find such a creature.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thank you. I was unaware that i didn't exist. This does explain a lot...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

does for me. I like boobies and di ck.

I don't care what people think of me. It's who I am.

• 1 decade ago

i think who ever told you that is full of it and all that mean is you like both sexes

• 1 decade ago

Im pretty sure it does exist since i'm bi (:

Source(s): mee
  • 1 decade ago

I think it exists....where did you hear that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.