Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Ever had a lace front?

I went to my local beauty store and discovered the guy actually sells lace front wig. I was planning to get curly micro braids for my up-coming prom until I saw the lace fronts. But I have a few questions... Is lace fronts just a wig with the lace at the front[ I mean does it have a comb at the back?] how long can you keep it in for? Because I want something that will last a few weeks[ very expensive to get done in the UK] Also, if it last for a while wont you get headache because half wigs give my headache after been worn for a few hours.

Would a full lace wig be more comfortable?

Thanks in advance :DX

Favorite Answer

Hey,if you want to buy lace front wigs,My advice buying it made of human hair as it looks your own hair and it will be use for long time.Usually can up to 2 years if you keep it well.

Lace front wigs is more popular than full lace wigs,I don't think it can make you headache as no customer tell us about it.

If you want to know more info please visit http://www.joyooshow.com/

im no longer white yet I even have viewed caucasian women with lace fronts and no person ought to tell. you would be taken aback at what share celebrity chicks positioned on them. in case you get one be certain its no longer a affordable one because of the fact which you have got the skill to inform. however the full piont of the wig is to make it seem such as you grew it your self, the aspects even seem genuine...most of the time.