Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Conejo will be titular for Mexico vs Senegal what are your thoughts on this decisions?

Favorite Answer

Conejo Perez > ochoa + michel + oswaldo + cirilio+corona+ bernal+villa+ villalpando

I Guess They Are Seeing Who Is Going To Start For The World Cup In My Opinion It Should Only Be Between Ochoa or Michel But I Guess Aguirre Is Not Lying When He Said No One Have Their Spot Secured

• Angel~

I kinda knew Michel would play against Mexico's least toughest, and least important rival. Ecuador wasn't a important rival. Senegal and Angola are more important because they are African teams, which Mexico needs to familiarize themselves with before the inauguration of the World Cup. I guess they saved Ochoa for last. I'm okay with Conejo starting today, if he was going to bring a goalie with experience I would rather have Oswaldo, or Bernal.

Not surprised! I'm pretty sure we'll see all three goalies play in the upcoming friendly's. Gotta see how all 3 perform and judge of that to see who will be the starter on June 11!

dude i dont care if venado had scored a hat trick i nonetheless dont like him as a winger for the mnt, we can would desire to place self belief in this dude interior the offense in the time of the worldwide cup!!! i cant study the game as a results of fact i replaced into out eating fish, shrimp with rice, and all forms of different shet at my cousins living house interior the outdoor and time flew with the help of, next concern i knew it replaced into 10:30 and the game replaced into over yet with the help of the seems of it i dont think of i neglected all that lots.

its called motivation, its like playing with no golie, the team will have to play better and stay in control of the ball.

i actually think he will have some great atajadas if the ball makes it passed the defense.

• Michel>Conejo>Osoa

pss do we have any other option? i just hope senegal dont kick the ball to him

well,lets see how he does hopefully he proves that he can stil be National team material.

i call bull$hit on this