Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What Latin does Natalie Rushman/ Scarlett Johansson say in Iron Man 2?

I'm in latin 1 and I want to show off to my teacher. Plus, it was just really cool and I wanted to know what she said.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I posted earlier for you. But here is what you really wanted to know.

The latin phrase was "Fallaces sunt rerum species" as part of a famous Seneca sentence that says: "Fallaces sunt rerum species et hominum spes fallunt.", which means: "The appearances of things are deceptive and the hope of men is deceived."

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What Latin does Natalie Rushman/ Scarlett Johansson say in Iron Man 2?

I'm in latin 1 and I want to show off to my teacher. Plus, it was just really cool and I wanted to know what she said.

Source(s): latin natalie rushman scarlett johansson iron man 2: https://biturl.im/vuiHB
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Natalie Rushman

• 4 years ago

Fallaces Sunt Rerum Species

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am not sure.. I definitely heard rerum and I think speces, but I am dying to know myself. I was so excited to hear Latin I missed some it. Worst case scenario, I will wait for the movie to come out and rewind/ subtitle it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.