What Latin does Natalie Rushman/ Scarlett Johansson say in Iron Man 2?

I'm in latin 1 and I want to show off to my teacher. Plus, it was just really cool and I wanted to know what she said.

Favorite Answer

I posted earlier for you. But here is what you really wanted to know.

The latin phrase was "Fallaces sunt rerum species" as part of a famous Seneca sentence that says: "Fallaces sunt rerum species et hominum spes fallunt.", which means: "The appearances of things are deceptive and the hope of men is deceived."

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): latin natalie rushman scarlett johansson iron man 2: https://biturl.im/vuiHB
  • ?

Natalie Rushman

Fallaces Sunt Rerum Species

I am not sure.. I definitely heard rerum and I think speces, but I am dying to know myself. I was so excited to hear Latin I missed some it. Worst case scenario, I will wait for the movie to come out and rewind/ subtitle it.