My pregnant ex wont talk to me?

My ex is pregnant about 6 months in! I know the child is mine so no question there because she had to have a Amnio done and the DNA came back with 99.98 percent mine. But she never calls me she just emails me as to when her doctor appointments are, she doesn't even call. Aren't ex girlfriends suppose to be... show more My ex is pregnant about 6 months in! I know the child is mine so no question there because she had to have a Amnio done and the DNA came back with 99.98 percent mine. But she never calls me she just emails me as to when her doctor appointments are, she doesn't even call. Aren't ex girlfriends suppose to be calling the father of their child to be trying to work things out, I mean she doesn't even ask me for money to help with Dr. bills or call to talk or anything!
I mean all of my friends ex or girlfriends call them non stop, my ex just an email as to when the next doctor appointment is.
I will admit that when she told me I was not a very nice person to her, but I have since calmed down and am wondering as to why she wont even pick up the phone on me!
Anyone else have an ex that is pregnant and wont speak to them or does not even contact them!