"What could cause a blood test to show low thyroid levels, low Vitamin D levels and low iron levels?

I went to the doctor last week to talk about a variety of different problems I've been having lately. I always feel tired, anxious, sometimes dizzy when I stand up, am having a lot of joint pain and am constipated. She made me get some blood tests done, so today I called to find out my results. Her nurse told... show more I went to the doctor last week to talk about a variety of different problems I've been having lately. I always feel tired, anxious, sometimes dizzy when I stand up, am having a lot of joint pain and am constipated. She made me get some blood tests done, so today I called to find out my results. Her nurse told me that my thyroid level was low, as was my Vitamin D and iron. Okay, English please! I want to know what could be the problem! Any ideas? Female, 26.