what's your zodiac love sign (quiz)?

and what's your sun/moon/venus?

mine:

Your Love Sign is Sagittarius

You have a very philosophical perspective on romance. You don't take any of it too personalty.

People fall in love. People fall out of love. That's life.

You tend to be an honest and flighty partner. You get bored easily, and you don't mind if your sweetie knows it.

Your heart is carefree, wild, and irresponsible. You tend to get in trouble with love, but it's always been a fun ride.

aqua sun, aries moon, pisces venus... no sag but its kinda true :p

Update:

oh yeah, the LINK: http://feeds.blogthings.com/whatsyourlovesignquiz/

sorry. got impatient. lol

61 Answers

Relevance
  • Travis
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Your Love Sign is Cancer

You are a sensitive, romantic soul. You are classically romantic.

When you fall in love, you take it very seriously. You want to be bonded to your soulmate.

You tend to hold on to relationships way past their expiration date. It's hard for you to let go.

You are the most loving of all types. You will go to great lengths to make your partner feel adored.

Yeah, that's pretty true.

Source(s): Scorpio/Aquarius/Libra
  • 10 years ago

You have a very philosophical perspective on romance. You don't take any of it too personalty.

You tend to be an honest and flighty partner. You get bored easily, and you don't mind if your sweetie knows it.

Your heart is carefree, wild, and irresponsible. You tend to get in trouble with love, but it's always been a fun ride.

This is actually really true, lol

Sun Aquarius

Moon Capricorn

Venus Capricorn

Mars Sagittarius

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Source(s): ROC-D
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yeah

Aries sun Taurus Moon

• 10 years ago

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

haha true :D

Aquarius sun

Capricorn Venus

Libra moon

• Sam
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Your Love Sign is Capricorn

You tend to have rather traditional views of love. You're very old fashioned.

You are a competitive person, and you are driven to find the best partner possible.

While you have high standards, you are realistic about love. You don't expect perfection.

You are a trustworthy and truthful partner. You are faithful and honest to a fault.

Virgo sun, Cancer moon, Cancer Venus

Thats pretty much it, except for maybe the "you are realistic about love" part. I'm still a dreamer. I have high standards like they said, but because I want to experience something sacred and magical. I'll hold out until I get what I've been wishing for.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I Got: Your Love Sign is Cancer

You are a sensitive, romantic soul. You are classically romantic.

When you fall in love, you take it very seriously. You want to be bonded to your soulmate.

You tend to hold on to relationships way past their expiration date. It's hard for you to let go.

You are the most loving of all types. You will go to great lengths to make your partner feel adored.

Virgo Sun

Leo Moon

Libra Venus

• 10 years ago

Your Love Sign is Libra

You've never had a problem getting dates. You're very charming and outgoing.

People are drawn to your easy going and friendly ways. You're fun to flirt with.

You're a great date, but it's hard for you to transition into a serious relationship.

You have doubts about settling down, and you can never decide if someone is truly meant for you.

Aww. The end part is me! I can never decide if someone is truly meant for me...

Some of this is weird though like the beginning. I've never been in a relationship yet so I don't get plenty of dates!

Taurus sun, Virgo moon, Aries Venus

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Your Love Sign is Pisces

More than any other type, you honestly still believe in true love.

No matter how many times you've been hurt or disappointed, you remain hopeful.

When you fall in love, you tend to get lots inside your own head. Love makes your thoughts spin around.

While you are a bit on the quiet side, you're a great partner. You're very kind, gentle, and empathetic.

Source(s): Cancer moon, Scorpio Mars, Capricorn saturn, Taurus jupiter, Virgo Sun, Pisces Sun.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.