Opinions on my potential?

I'm having horrible tension headaches, smells are getting to me like no other, my eyes are constantly aching fatigue-style, and I'm one grumpy *****. lol. There's a possibility that I'm pregnant, I have a doctor's appointed scheduled for monday, but the home test came out as negative. If I was pregnant, I'd be 7 weeks. Do these sound like normal symptoms? I haven't puked yet, but I'm well on my way. Also, I have this weird shooting pain that starts at my groin on my right side and shoots up to the middle of my ribs on my right side at random intervals. Think that could be related, or is it just a coincidence? My last period was March 18th, do you guys think I'm pregnant? I'm just trying to ease my mind so I can go to sleep tonight and get a good nights rest for my appointment.

Favorite Answer

Well your like in the same case as me, My last period was march 17, and then in april i didnt have a period, my period was 3weeks late, i had nausea, stomach pains, headaches, cranky, and emotional..very...i had wanted some ice cream and when i saw there was none i got mad and started crying...i had white cm, thirsty more, bathroom visits more..well i had taken a pregnancy test on friday and came out positive. Your mosy likely are pregnant if your period are regular and never mess up.

Congrats if you wanted to be pregnant, good luck

Source(s): 7 weeks pregnant =)
  • sounds like you could be pregnant, i was a month late and still got a negative untill i tested 2 weeks later when it came up positive

diabetes causes fatigue.

avoid sugar.