Judith
Judith asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 1 decade ago

I am an Il Divo fan. Can anyone tell me how I can get the words in English to the following songs: La?

Promesa, Adagio, Isabel and Passera? I've given up in my attempts to find the English lyrics. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

Fans on Il Divo's forum post translations, however take some of them with a grain of salt. Some just look up the English songs and they are not always the lyrics that Il Divo uses. Some people use online translators which often come up with some nonsensical stuff, but you can generally get the idea if not the exact words. But, some people can actually translate and post real translations. Here is a link to the forum's thread about "The Promise" translations: http://forums.ildivo.com/index.php?showtopic=30122

When the earlier albums came out fans did the same thing posting translations, and they may still be there somewhere on the website but I haven't time to find them at the moment.

Source(s): The Il Divo forum

Are you a member of ildivo.com? If so go to the Question Time thread. you will find the lyrics there.

Source(s): www.ildivo.com