Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 10 years ago

Where can I get a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering in the state of Arkansas?

I know Arkansas Tech University of Russellville has a program. I just want to know if any other schools in the state offer the same degree so that I can compare. Also, do any of the schools offer a Masters? Thanks.

1 Answer

  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

    The following offer Mechanical Engineering:

    Arkasas Tech

    U of Arkansas (Fort Smith)

    Harding University

    In addition, University of Arkansas—Little Rock offers Mechanical Engineering Technology.

    Two schools offer "General Engineering" in which a Mechanical Engineering Concentration is possible:

    Arkansas State

    John Brown University

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.