boyfriend help pleasee!!! both boy and girl opinions!!!!?

my boyfriend and i have been dating for 3 months now. im 15 and hes 16. we make out alot but its never been more than that yet. i feel like were ready to take the next step and go to second base. i have been anticipating for it to happen for the past couple of weeks but it hasn't happen and i kinda really want it to, but how do i know if he thinks if were ready? and are we actually really ready? and if we are, hes really shy, so is there anyway i can make the first move to that step?

Best Answer

let him know u wntr to take it to the next level!!! if hes shy.....trust me he wont make the first move especially if hes never done it b4!! u take his hand and put it where u want it......let him know!!

In my opinion you're too young to even be focusing on these things. If you were both ready, and in a healthy relationship where you communicate, you would be able to talk to him about it. If you can't talk to him and ask him for yourself, you shouldn't be doing it anyways.

• if you have to question it, you arent ready. let him make the move, so you know hes ready. or you can simply just ask him, i wouldnt do it bc of your age and the possible stds out there, but if you do make sure you use the right protection and everyhting.

You should wait besides your underage for the next base. So it is illegal.

• franny

Yeah, what the guy above me suggested. additionally... unload your faith. that is going to in straightforward terms poison your existence emotionally. that is already poisoning it now with guilt. that is okay to be of no faith.