Do binaural beats actually work?

I read about them in an article somewhere and Googled them. I've listened to a couple 10-15 minute long samples. Has anybody had any experiences with them? They don't seem to be working at all on me, but I find them very interesting. Have they actually worked on anybody?

for the record: I wasn't really sure what category to put this in :)

Favorite Answer

Sort of. Some of it works fairly well, the claims made by people selling programs to create them are far grander than actual results. However, you can't play them on your consumer level speakers, and its highly unlikely that anyone buying a binaural beat program or system is going to have the equipment necessary to get any results. Mass marketing binaural beat programs is kind of like mass marketing software to autopilot a 747 commercial airliner. Sure, it works, but most likely you don't own a 747.

• Angela

I think it all depends on your mood. I have fallen asleep a few times while listening to it. Yes, for the most part it is relaxing but as someone said before.. I too have had a couple headaches while listening to it.

Audio Brainwave Stimulation And Crystals - http://trust.healthandlivings.com/