Cristiano Ronaldo???????????

Do you think Cristiano Ronaldo was better OVERALL in the 07-08 season?? If so why.....?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I believe that he was way better. In the 07-08 season, he won the player of the year award and was way more successful than any other soccer player. Nowadays, he made a mistake by going to Real Madrid. He was WAY better in Man U. Therefore, Manchester United and Cristiano Ronaldo are suffering. (Man U lost season to Chelsea and Cristiano ronaldo didn't score much and didn't make player of the year award. Trust me, even in my game, he had better overall in 07-08. Messi is now the game's greatest. (currently)

I don't know why he moved to Real Madrid ): ........................

I personally am still a huge ronaldo fan no matter what club he goes to.

CRISTIANO RONALDO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): My experience and knowledge about soccer

cristiano ronaldo is the best footballer eveeeeeeeeeeeer.......of course he was better overall (and he still is) cause he won a lot of prizes......but his best season to this very day is season 2008......

cristiano is awesome