Which 1 would you use for a first/Midlle name?

I just posted a question asking how you all would spell the baby girl name of Hollan. My Initials are HME, so I would like to carry that on to my daughter. However, the name we picked out for a Middle name (Mariana) I am considering for her first name and using Hollan for a middle name. Which sounds/flows better together

Hollan Mariana Estrada

Mariana Hollan Estrada

I know its just horomones, but hubby isn't helping! he wants to wait until she is born to name her! For my sanity, I need her to have a name now! LOL

Her last name will be Estrada. I kind of like Mariana Estrada because both names are Spanish. but I am undecided! ugh horomones!

Favorite Answer

they're both beautiful!

Mariana Hollan Estrada.

Mariana Estrada flows in my opinion

:D

I agree that as a full name Mariana Hollan Estrada flows a bit better.... BUT definitely think about how often you will be saying the full name versus just first and last (for me, it's almost always just first and last... at the pediatrician, daycare, preschool, etc.) Mariana Estrada and Hollan Estrada are both nice. Hollan flows a bit better in that case, to me, however... as you point out, though, Mariana and Estrada share the same linguistic root language, which is nice.

If you do Mariana in the front, you end up with MHE and not your desired HME!

H names with a Spanish background:

Hermosa

Hosefina

Other H names with a Latin background:

Hillary/Hilary

Honora

Horatia

Hortense

Other H names:

Helen/Helena/Helene

Harriet

Holly

Heloise

Hyacinthe

Hadassah

Halle

Hannah

Hadlee

Haleigh

Heidi

Hallelujah

Haleah

Henrietta

Hanalore

Harbor

Harlow

I assume that Hollan has a special meaning to you as it is very original. But I think if you were searching for a name that starts with H for the first name spot, given the names you mention, I would especially consider:

Honor

Honora

Helen

Helene

Helena

In any case, good luck with getting some agreement ahead of time with your husband! and Congratulations!!!

Those names are both so pretty lol

I think that Mariana Hollan Estrada sounds better. I like the way it sounds more than Hollan Mariana Estrada.

Mariana Hollan Estrada and Mariana Estrada both flow really well (listen to the syllable count)

I don't like Hollan very much because it looks like the country name Holland and I greatly dislike using geographic points of interest as names.

Helene or Helen might be an alternative or, my favortie "H" name, Honora (usually pronounced aw-NOR-uh).

• I like Mariana Hollan Estrada the best!

Mariana Hollan Estrada is such a pretty name, i love it!

Mariana hollan flows better, but hollan is a much more interesting name!

Hollan is a really bad name in my opinion. Not pretty or girly about it..

Mariana is okay..

i would go with the 1st one :)