Airsoft survey! ALL AIRSOFTERS answer?
Here are my questions.
1) What is most important to you when getting an airsoft gun and why?
2) What gun(s) do you use?
3) Do you have a "dream gun?" give details!
1) What matters most to me is accuracy and range, because I only need one shot to get someone out. Reliability and rate of fire are also crucial.
2) I use a G&G Gr16 with heavy internal modifications.
3) Dream gun consists of:
G&G Gr16 base
King Arms M4 metal body
Magpul MBUS backup sights (real steel)
Real Eotech 557 and 4x eotech magnifier
Magpul UBR stock with modifications to fit a 10.8v 4200mah battery
King Arms CASV front set
G&P 16 inch outer barrel
G&P KAC type QD mock suppressor
PGC Prowin gearbox with spring sets at 420 fps and 300 fps
Systema magnum motor
prometheus standard ratio gears
prometheus compression parts
Prometheus soft bucking
extreme fire cheetah mosfet (running 3-round burst instead of auto during field games)
PDI 509mm 6.01mm tightbore barrel
10 PTS Pmags (4 original, 3 M versions, 3 EMAGs)
5 King Arms Highcap Pmags
EVERYTHING is coated in Crye precision multicam to match my gear
So, what do you like?
@ John. LOL at GF story. Good man :D
- 10 years agoBest Answer
1. a retractable stock (full stocks always break on me)
2. i like my m4 with a barrel extension and a silencer with a acog scope and a verticle foregrip. that is my baby. i spend more money on her then my gf. and thats y she broke up with me. :) cost me over $400 (sorta. i asked my buddy to send me some crap from afghanistan and he sent me a rail system and foregrip)
3. i have mine. but i could use some more midcaps. i like my vest and alice gear. a helmet is kinda cool. i could also use a pistol. just for flash. either i paint my own guns (i like to keep them black. looks cooler. and i play in varied enviroments. buti usually play in desert. i usually put masking tape over my gun for slight camouflage).
- 10 years ago
1. barrel length and fps
2. JG G36c
3. Base JG G36k with 3x scope
6.04 tightbore barrel
Systema Hopup unit
m120 or 130 spring
9.6v 1600 mah battery (im not sure what battery it uses, so im guessing mini)
2 TM G36 mags
full steel gears
some nice piston head
- 10 years ago
Im pretty much just answering number one but what matters most to me is the accuracy reliability durability FPS and looks i love a gun that can shoot fully auto while still having good acuracy and FPS