Which dress best suits my body type (PICS)?

Update:

I'm asking about the green dresses (if there's any confusion).... trying to figure out which one to buy!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

pick no 1.it the best.ur body will look more beautiful if u wear that type of dress.

Source(s): eye of my heart
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

The first one.

• The first one. Your kind of an hour glass, the second will make you look boxy. The first one is kind of an empire waist, that looks great on everyone. It has a better neckline, and will look great on your curvy figure.

Btw, nice choice of colour.

Hope it helps :)

• 3 years ago

I easily dont think of the two could artwork on your physique variety. i think of you opt for a looser gown around your center, one which doesnt draw lots interest to it with rhinestones and such.. even even with the undeniable fact that, on the different hand, you have greatttt curves and the outfits will easily coach that off. i assume you will locate constructive and negatives approximately any gown. the 1st it is easy to maximum probable be extra flattering considering it relatively is less complicated. the 2d has beadwork suitable on the hips. locate what works for you, attempt various outfits on! they're the two actual thoughts-blowing and im specific regardless of you place on you will look beautiful! Congrats on your upcoming wedding ceremony :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

definately 1

• 10 years ago

Numero Uno!

• 10 years ago

I think the first green dress would look stunning on you!

• 10 years ago

The second green dress :)

• 10 years ago

the blue dress

• 10 years ago

id say 1 its got support around the waist and will look great on you.

Source(s): mee
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.