Can you take money out of home equity and use a car loan to pay that back?

After a month of searching, I found 2 trucks that I was interested in buying. Called the first place, and they sold it just the day before. Called the second place, and they sold it just moments before. I decided to look locally and found a truck on craisglist in a nearby neighborhood by a private seller. It is a... show more After a month of searching, I found 2 trucks that I was interested in buying. Called the first place, and they sold it just the day before. Called the second place, and they sold it just moments before. I decided to look locally and found a truck on craisglist in a nearby neighborhood by a private seller. It is a steal of a deal!!! I'm afraid they will sell it before I get a car loan from my credit union. I was wondering, can I take the money out of my home equity, then use the car loan from the credit union to pay that off since it's a much better interest rate?? Just a thought to get things moving quicker. Thanks!