What's your favorite Shawn Michaels vs Triple H Match?

I have two favorite matches, HBK vs Triple H, Hell in a Cell at Badd Blood, that match was amazing, it lasted for 40 minutes and it had chairs and tables, it's not everyday you see those weapons being used in a HIAC Match. And the end was also great, it took 3 Pedigrees from Triple H to finally make Shawn... show more I have two favorite matches, HBK vs Triple H, Hell in a Cell at Badd Blood, that match was amazing, it lasted for 40 minutes and it had chairs and tables, it's not everyday you see those weapons being used in a HIAC Match. And the end was also great, it took 3 Pedigrees from Triple H to finally make Shawn Michaels lose.

My other favorite HBK and Triple H Match is The Classic Last Man Standing Match these two had at the 2004 Royal Rumble for The World heavyweight Championship. What a match, so brutal, so different, so historic, these two battled too hard and eventually none of these two legends could make the 10 count.

Some of my other favorites:

-Shawn Michaels vs Triple H: Armageddon 2002, 3 Stages of Hell Match.
-Shawn Michaels vs Triple H: Summerslam 2002, Street fight.
-Shawn Michaels vs Triple H: Taboo Tuesday 2004.

What's yours?