? asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 10 years ago

Recommend a car for a college student?

I'm looking to buy a car that looks fairly nice and will impress or at least be respected by an average college student, but for as little money as possible. What do you guys think?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Some suggestions:

The Toyota Yaris Hatchback, with a 2010 Auto Reliability Grade Point Average of a perfect 4.00 (on the usual scale of 0.00 to 4.00) over a 3-year data history

The Honda Fit (a hatchback), with a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of a perfect 4.00 over a 3-year data history

Toyota's Scion xD, with a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of a perfect 4.00 over a 2-year data history

The Toyota Corolla, with a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 3.81 over a 10-year data history

The Honda Civic Sedan, with a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 3.75 over a 10-year data history

The Toyota Prius, with a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of a perfect 4.00 over a 9-year data history

The V6 Toyota Camry Solara, with a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of a perfect 4.00 over a 4-year data history

The Honda S2000, with a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of a perfect 4.00 over a 4-year data history

The 4-cylinder Toyota RAV4 (a small sport-utility vehicle), with a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 3.88 over a 10-year data history

The 4-cylinder Honda Accord, with a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 3.81 over a 10-year data history

The 4-cylinder Toyota Camry, with a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 3.69 over a 10-year data history

The Honda CR-V, with a 2010 Auto Reliability GPA of 3.63 over a 10-year data history

Source(s): http://www.autooninfo.net/ReliabilityGPAsOfAutos-2... For auto quality information generally: http://www.autooninfo.net This free website also offers nearly all of its web pages as PDF files for easy downloading to your computer or USB flash drive for quick reference, accessibility anywhere, sharing, emailing, and printing.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Acura Integra or RSX

• 10 years ago

People seemed to like my 95 Camaro.

It was like $1600.

Source(s): I live in a college town.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.