James asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

I always get very tired after sex?

it takes me days to recover. it drains me. i never feel good whenever i workout because my whole body feels drained, i also have very clear semen. what do i do? i wanna get back to normal!

Favorite Answer

Hi

Your age?

Do you get tired after masturbation or sexual intercourse?

My whole body feels drained - Why?

After ejaculation there is relaxation from tip to toe. This relaxation is what many people misunderstand as 'getting tired'.

Just as after delicious full meal one feels "Enough" and then feels 'sleepy' so too, after ejaculation (masturbation/as well as sexual intercourse) there is feeling of 'done' and one feels sleepy.

This relaxation revitalizes human body. It is good given, natural tonic. Ejaculation is beneficial.

Why do I feel drained?

Correct knowledge about human sexual response is not available at correct time from correct source. Hence, it is not uncommon to label this as tiredness. The belief that it 'drains' gets stronger over years and causes problem by itself. Such people meet different doctors, but there problem is not resolved because what is normal is going to persist. The wrong belief attached to it when removed correctly by Sex Therapist gives benefit and permanent remedy.

Whether semen is clear or not is not of consequence. It only shows that you are bugged by the overwhelming feeling that there is something greatly wrong with your sexual system.

How to resolve the 'semen' doubt?

Where blood and urine are examined in Pathology Lab, there give 'semen' according to the directions of the Pathologist. This semen will be systematically examined. When you see normal Semen Analysis Report it will further boost your self confidence and put brake on negative rumination and search for 'something wrong' with your sexual system.

To summarize: Your problem is not uncommon. It can be easily solved by competent Sex Therapist.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more doubts.

Dr. Ashok Koparday

Consultant PsychoSexual Medicine

Tiredness After Sex

• Norman

Hello James

You didn't say if "sex" was with someone else or if it was masturbation. However given your condition after this experience or working out, it sounds like you need something to build up your "constitution".

It looks like something is missing in your diet. Either that or there are other health problems which are upset by activity of any type.

A visit to your doctor for a checkup would be a good idea. You don't need to tell the doctor about your sexual activities - unless you want to.

Just tell him/her that you feel drained after any physical activity. They should be able to recommend whatever you need to overcome this problem.

All the best

regards

Norman

Include at the very least 10 to 15 grams connected with protein, which suppresses ghrelin, some sort of hormone that stimulates your desire for foods. Include eggs, which are that can control hunger.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I always get very tired after sex?

Source(s): tired sex: https://shortly.im/ITrmp

I just need to tell you about this sex often occurs at night so you will feel sleepy after an exhausting experience.During ejaculation, men release a mixture of brain chemicals.

The release of the hormone prolactin helps the man feel satisfied.Oxytocin is thought to help you reduce stress levels, which can again be linked to feeling sleepy. here is the website if you want to know more how to cure this problem http://bit.ly/c3s5zt

Source(s): here is the website if you want to know more how to cure this problem http://bit.ly/c3s5zt
    • justsayin6 years agoReport

Can you repost that website? The one that's posted doesn't work. Thanks

Include at least 10 to 15 grams of protein, which suppresses ghrelin, some sort of hormone that stimulates your desire for foods. Include eggs, which are which may control hunger.

Also include 10 grams associated with fiber to satiate hunger longer and stop bloating from constipation.

Halt hunger pangs while going on a diet by simply feeding on foods which preserve anyone whole

You already know never to help skip breakfast, but it's also crucial to eat within an hour of waking to boost your metabolism.