How to get the New Old Navy Employee Discount Card?

My boss told me there's a new thing going on with Gap inc. I have to go online to apply to get the New Employee Discount Card that has the bar code b/c the old one didn't. I just don't know where and how to do it, please help.

Update:

Nvm, I did it.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

log onto gap portal > pay & benefits (on the toolbar in between "workspace" and "employee resources") > Employee Discount Enrollment (under "my profile")

• 3 years ago

Gap Employee Discount Card

• 3 years ago

Gap Inc Employee Discount

• Loreen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I have a question.....I'm trying to work at old navy. I don't know where u are located I guess all of the stores are the same. But how do I fill out an application, is it on their site or do I go to the store. How did you fill yours out? And they might after a certain time. I used to work at a grocery store and they told me I was going to get a discount like after a month and they lied!!! So I eventually asked one of the managers if they get a discount and they were like"hell no!! I wish I did!!" So I guess some companies lie! Lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

need help to apply for a discount card for old navy? have no clue ..

i work there ):

• 5 years ago

How did you do this? I've been having the same problem and can't find the help desk number.

• 4 years ago

Ask store mgmt

• 10 years ago

could you tell me??

• 10 years ago

how did u end up doing it?? can u please teach me how to get it , thank you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.