Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

How many years did the US add to WW2 by supplying money and equitment to Hitler?

How many years did the US add to the suffering of the Polish the Gypsies the liberals and the anti war protesters in Hitlers camps along with the Jews by letting IBM and FORD supply material goods to fascist Nazi Germany ?

How much sooner could the war have ended if men like Prescott Bush did not support Hitler by funding Nazis

How many Jews did America kill by supporting Nazis in Germany ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

prescott worked with averil haramen to help finance the nazi materiel build up in the 30s . with conflict , there is profit to be made .

• Login to reply the answers
  • Mike W
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

It's amazing how we can use hindsight to condemn people for doing business, as a lot of other people did, with Germany, Japan, and Italy before the war started, or before we were even a participant in the war. I guess you can blame all the people countries who attended the 1936 Olympics, and and all the countries who sent their athletes there for both supporting and validating Hitler's NAZI regime.

• 10 years ago

Perhaps some individuals supplied stuff on their own. I mean Bush supplied Iran with weapons through Iran/Contra so the Bushes have a long history of shady dealings. However, I refuse to believe it was U.S. policy to support Nazi Germany especially in a time when it was evident that the Germans were out to capture the world and would eventually come after us. Only the Bush and Cheney clan would do something so egregious.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

When Joe Kennedy was the U.S. ambassador to England, he advised FDR to form an alliance with Nazi Germany.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jason
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

ummm...none?

We declared victory in Europe well before we defeated the Japanese. Even if VE Day had come sooner, we still would have had to have finished the Pacific Theater.

EDIT: And I'm Jewish, so don't give me any crap about "You don't care about Jews."

The war wouldn't have ended a moment sooner than when we dropped the bomb on Japan.

End. Of. Story.

• None.

First nothing was "supplied" and there was no "funding"

Goods were bought and sold between countries as normal before war broke out.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Don't forget Kennedy JFK's daddy supported Der Furer to.

• 10 years ago

I really love when you people get on here and don't know history and try to inflame people. If you hate AMERICA then fine...but we are the greatest country in the world. You know nothing....and are nothing!

• 10 years ago

Approximately 0.258 years.

Source(s): Well you wanted an answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

it was not all americas fault, britain an the vatican had a lot to do with it as well

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.