What is best method to redistribute the wealth of white racists to non-whites to make up for past injustices?

White racists have done so much harm and discrimination to non-whites that they did not have the opportunity to generate the wealth that the white oppressors have. So what do you think is the best method? I personally think we should implement a "white sin tax" to generate this wealth redistribution to... show more White racists have done so much harm and discrimination to non-whites that they did not have the opportunity to generate the wealth that the white oppressors have. So what do you think is the best method?

I personally think we should implement a "white sin tax" to generate this wealth redistribution to non-whites and adjust the tax rate as needed to achieve social justice.