Where to find a Ukulele chord chart?

Hi, I want to learn how to play the ukulele but I don't know where to find a chart that shows me every thing I need for begginning.. Please help ASAP

SOME ONE HAS TO HAVE AN ANSWER!

Thanks very much =)

Favorite Answer

Ukulele Boogaloo - Will show both tunings for Soprano, shows Baritone chords as well

http://www.alligatorboogaloo.com/uke/chords/index....

Ukulele's are usually tuned to G-C-E-A, so if you map out the notes on a piece of paper you can apply some chord construction theory to make your own.

There is however, nothing stopping you from tuning to a more guitar orientated E-A-D-G (bottom 4 strings of a guitar in standard tuning) and then using guitar chord charts.

I think the other answer is correct. They suggest an alternate fingering. This is a rather confusing way to notate, but I guess it works. I'm assuming the filled in gray circles mean you can choose to fret there in either fingering.