Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where to find a Ukulele chord chart?

Hi, I want to learn how to play the ukulele but I don't know where to find a chart that shows me every thing I need for begginning.. Please help ASAP

Update:

SOME ONE HAS TO HAVE AN ANSWER!

Update 2:

Thanks very much =)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ukulele Boogaloo - Will show both tunings for Soprano, shows Baritone chords as well

http://www.alligatorboogaloo.com/uke/chords/index....

• 1 decade ago

Ukulele's are usually tuned to G-C-E-A, so if you map out the notes on a piece of paper you can apply some chord construction theory to make your own.

There is however, nothing stopping you from tuning to a more guitar orientated E-A-D-G (bottom 4 strings of a guitar in standard tuning) and then using guitar chord charts.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I think the other answer is correct. They suggest an alternate fingering. This is a rather confusing way to notate, but I guess it works. I'm assuming the filled in gray circles mean you can choose to fret there in either fingering.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.