Do liberals want (a.) less offshore drilling, (b.) higher gas prices.....or.... ?

...(c.) less shore drilling, higher gas prices, and the biggest oil spill disaster in the history of the USA on Obama's watch?
Update: Maybe liberals should ride horses so we can reduce our oil consumption.
Update 2: It bothers me that liberals could care less there is an oil spill in the Gulf when a liberal president is in charge. It isn't surprising, but it does bother me. It also bothers me how liberals demand less offshore drilling, but also expect gas prices to be low. It is reasonable. If you liberals have a great... show more It bothers me that liberals could care less there is an oil spill in the Gulf when a liberal president is in charge. It isn't surprising, but it does bother me. It also bothers me how liberals demand less offshore drilling, but also expect gas prices to be low. It is reasonable. If you liberals have a great idea for alternative energy then what are you doing about it? Why was Obama demanding expanded offshore drilling before the BP disaster>?