Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 10 years ago

Can Mark Sanchez become the first USC QB to win a SB?

Update:

Yo froggy is buggin out Faneca was the worst OL on that line and we have Edwards, Cotchery, Holmes, Smith, and Clowney, thats a WR Squad.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

sure hope he does. May not have a better opportunity than this year.

++-*

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Jim Plunkett already gained the super Bowl (two times). He purely had a white super-grandfather, it quite is why his final call is english. besides, Tony Romo, Jeff Garcia and J.P Losman additionally are commencing Mexican-American QBs in the NFL. They play for the Cowboys, Buccaneers and Buffalo respectively. i don't understand the place Mark Sanchez will finally end up in.

• 10 years ago

the jets dont have the WR's or the offensive line to win the super bowl

the faneca trade was a bust for the jets but they did nothing to replace him after he was let go

edwards has stone hands and holmes is already suspended for 4 games for the drug policy

goodell has not even rulled on holmes throwing the glass in th womans face and in a seperate incident holmes was removed from an airplane for being disruptive. holmes will probably miss another 4 to 6 games for those

• 10 years ago

There's no reason he can't, even if it isn't this year. The Jets have so much young talent on both sides of the ball that if they can retain most of them they will be contenders for a long time, and if their front office can continue to get players like Thomas Jones, Kris Jenkins, Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes and Antonio Cromartie for good value Mark Sanchez should definitely win at least one before he retires.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Jets will go as far as Rexie and his defense can carry them. Young Mark is along for the ride. Could be a long, entertaining ride. Jets fans are appearing out of thin air. Where's that bandwagon? They do look good.....

• 10 years ago

As a Jets fan, I sure hope he does. May not have a better opportunity than this year.

• 10 years ago

No Tony Romo will be the SB winning QB.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i respect you jets fans but all you otha ones especially the detroit lions fan. yea you talkin shiiiit but you like the lions so you the conversation. biiitch asssss lions. and ima jets fan since i was 6 or 7 so jets all the way dis year. they going 19-0.... whos wit me!!!!!!!!

• 10 years ago

He and his team are positioned very well in order for that to happen. He has a very good chance but there are never any guarantees in the NFL.

• 10 years ago

yes but it wont be because of him it will be the jet defense that wins the superbowl

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.