Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why are stories about gun self-defense much more likely to be illegal gun use according to criminal judges?

Favorite Answer

Probably because some people who carry a gun think that they are legally allowed to wave it at someone who is yelling at them or point it at someone who is trespassing on their property.

There was a case down south a couple of years ago where a man shot a bunch of kids who were playing on his property, and then called them police and told them about it. He didn't think he did anything wrong, since they were trespassing.

• ?

i'm professional decision for the comparable reason that i'm professional 2d exchange. i discover the implications of those positions much less disgusting and frightening than a central authority that could usurp those rights with the help of tension. collectively as i discover the possibility of destroying a fetus interior the womb reprehensible, i does no longer want to stay in a us of a the place a woman is compelled to have a splash one on the ingredient of a gun. whilst it comes right down to it, anybody has their very own opinion on the fee of a fetus at numerous levels of progression. some human beings believe that as quickly because of the fact the gamete is shaped there's a soul there too that desires conserving. Others believe that as quickly as a mom makes a decision she does not want a splash one that organism will become a parasite feeding off her physique. And, for sure, there is an entire spectrum in between. With such extremely dissenting evaluations from everybody you meet, is it maximum suitable to legislate one way or the different? What makes one opinion greater legitimate than the subsequent? I applaud your for using rational theory to the concern. and that i think which you're maximum suitable. Making abortion thoroughly unlawful will in basic terms effect in greater hanger sales. Kevin, why do no longer you ever decide for a terrific answer? you regularly enable it bypass into voting that's vulnerable. Do you even examine the solutions you receive?

In most cases it is the violation of the ability to defend ones self that is breached by bogus gun laws. Why do you fear guns so much? You do know that the first step to subjugate a people is to remove their right to defend their property and persons? It is a historical fact.

Because pu$$y judges, with the backing of extreme liberals, would have you RETREAT in your own home from a threat instead of defend against it.

Not in my home...regardless of law.

I'll take my chances with a jury of my peers...

Because those judges must base it on current draconian and unconstitutional laws mandating retreat clauses and other illegal weapons use restrictions.

Looks like someone here's a gun grabber.

Hopefully your political party takes up that theme openly!

Because of liberals like yourself that have screwed the laws up so much that it is now illegal to defend yourself.

PS your source is garbage anyway.

Because often the stories are written by liberals and they slant things according to their main issue. Which is located on my profile.

I see your finally up and walking after your date? Good, just try to avoid deep knee bends for a while.

• fatboy

I own guns and I don't go around "intimidating" people..