People who believe in the bible, do you think it is okay for humans to have sexual relations with dust / dirt?

Since you believe that humans come from the dust / dirt you probably believe it is okay to do this right?

Best Answer

Nah, I would rather screw the primordial slime you atheist come from.

I can't believe you really think that. You are not being kind to those who believe in evolution, and you are demonstrating a clear lack of understanding. Ordinarily I'd have though you were making some deep point but I know the standard of education in both Britain and the United states has dropped to a nationally embarrassing low (which explains why home education in both countries is at an all time high). Evolution doesn't and never has taught that humans and apes are part of the same species. The definition of a species is where two animals cannot successfully reproduce (ok for the intelligent people reading this I know it's an oversimplification). Since humans and apes can't successfully reproduce, humans and apes are different species. Evolution teaches that humans and apes have a common ancestor. That is to say a third species now extinct (and fossils of which have to my knowledge never been discovered) commonly known as the missing link, through a process of adaptation evolved into the two separate species humans and apes. This is why so many people get hot under the collar about the identification of "transition fossils" which if confirmed can demonstrate the reasonableness of the theory of evolution. Now whereas what we sometimes call micro-evolution, the adaptation of a species to its environment e.g. we have in this generation seen the adaptation of some bacteria to become resistant to antibiotics, e.g. MRSA. Or on a shorter timescale, the adaptation of viruses so that every year we need a new flu shot as new viruses are evolving at a pace that the drug industry can hardly keep up. On a longer time scale, we can see wolves evolve into dogs through the process of artificial selection (that done by man not by nature). However, it is still possible to interbreed most forms of dogs and most forms of dogs with wolves. It may be a bit impractical for a chiwawa to breed with a grate dane but it may be at least theoretically possible. I don't personally know of any breed of dog that can't be bread with any other breed. The theory of evolution sometimes called macro-evolution is the theory that by the slow process of natural selection all the diversity of life on earth can be explained. I would strongly recommend to anyone wanting to undermine someone Else's' position that they first familiarise themselves with that position. So, if you want to attack evolution (and I personally don't understand why you can't just live and let live) your first task should be to familiarise yourself with the teachings of evolution, I would recommend checking out a copy of Charles Darwin's Origin of the Species or Ascent of Man and reading it carefully before asking questions. It couldn't hurt to use wikipedia as well.

Your excellent question underlines how petty, how stupid, how nonspiritual all these so-called religious interrogations about sexual relations are in comparison with the true spiritual nature of the human mind and human potential.

If God existed, would he nurture his 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 star systems and at the same time get upset because a few human beings wanted to place parts of their own bodies in or on other people's bodies? Or, like Friday in Tournier's Robinson Crusoe, rub his zig in the sand?

Who created sand? Who created zigs? Who created bodies?

No one. They evolved.

there's actually a fertility rite in africa where the men stick their organ in a hole in the ground to symbolize some sort of fecundation.

I believe it is OK for anyone to do anything they want to as long as they aren't bringing harm/bad influences etc to everyone/thing else.

Hmmm the rationale behind this question is pretty bizarre.

• Matt

It is called a trisexual. You try anything.

All kidding aside, the question is pretty offensive and a lame attempt at making an argument. Most organized religions believe God created us out of nothing. That does not somehow mean we are still nothing. Do you think a bit of iron in a rock is the same as a fully manufactured Chevrolet that has some iron in its production?

The argument does not hold water.

Sorry.

Absolutely not! Genesis 38:9,10 gives the account of Onan who spilled his semen on the ground and the Lord executed him for doing that!

People who believe in the bible

1) tend to be insufferably condescending

2) believe in weird s**t.

I thought you wern't supposed to spill your seed in the dirt.

• Leo

No. However having relations with each other in the mud is OK.