Who the **** is ever going to want to marry me with the family I have?

My mother pretty much forced my older brother (age 35) into buying her a house, and has him handing over his paycheck directly to her as soon as he gets it, so she can spend it how she chooses (bills first, her needs, his needs). He has no freedom since he lets her control his money and even how he spends his... show more My mother pretty much forced my older brother (age 35) into buying her a house, and has him handing over his paycheck directly to her as soon as he gets it, so she can spend it how she chooses (bills first, her needs, his needs). He has no freedom since he lets her control his money and even how he spends his weekends and who he spends them with. She tells him and everyone they know that he cannot do anything on his own, like pay bills and drive a car, so she "must" do all of these things. He's 35. She drives him to and from work every day and makes sure she knows where he is at almost all times. She doesn't work, and begs for gas money from strangers every day, and eats at the shelter because there is no money left after "bills" (there would be if she'd get a ****ing job). She's been making up excuses not to work for about 20 years now, and has gotten off scott free without having to work by making my brother her slave to the wage. Before my brother, she ate up all my grandfather's money before he died, so she really has just gone from mooching off of one family member to another. Now she's eyeing me, apparently.

She literally kicked me out of her house 7 years ago, and I haven't been back since. The house is a nightmare, and that's another story altogether (innumerable pets and immeasurable cleaning to do). I've been thinking a lot about my future lately and starting a family since I'm close to getting my first undergraduate degree, and I've even met a guy that I'm kind of nuts about. She knows I've changed my major, and thinks I'm going to start making "big bucks" once I graduate, so she's already saying I could "start helping her with her mortgage and bills". If she does find out I'm making more money, I will never hear the end of it.

She WILL NOT get a job, and SHE IS NOT DISABLED. She's a lazy, manipulative, lying person for the most part. What if I want to get married? And have children? And start a family? Am I still going to have Lady Loser hitting me up for money, popping my house unannounced and guilt tripping me into enabling her shiftless lifestyle? I don't think there's a man on the planet that wouldn't want that mother-in-law committed. I can't imagine any man- no matter how much he loves me- wanting to marry me once he finds out what he's getting himself into. How do I commit this woman???