What's The Biggest Contract Ever For Canadian Football .....?

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/league/images/en/newser/...

Was/is it bigger than the NFL league minimum salary? How does it compare in size to NFL contracts on average? .

Have you ever gone to a Canadian football game?

Thanks and thumbs up to all who answer ... just give me time to get back and read the answers.

Favorite Answer

The only thing I can think of would be Rocket Ismail's contract when he began with the Argos. He was signed to a 18.2 million over four years contract. If memory serves this was higher than any player in the NFL at the time. Currently this would be if not the entirety of, or at least the majority of the current salary cap per team.

Yes, i Have been to probably about 20 games in my life time.

Tom Glavine was drafted by the NHL's Los Angeles Kings in 4th round of the 1984 draft and was actually drafted ahead of Luc Robataille and Brett Hull. I would say he has had a vey successful baseball career with 2 Cy Young Awards, won over 300 games and is a 10 time All-Star.