Someone please explain how this "girls shld be virgins for marriage, guys shld screw every girl in sight"...?

...thing works? How does that even make a little bit of sense? I realize not every person thinks like this, but I've spoken to a few that do...how can you simultaneously believe that girls should readily give up sex so guys can have pleasure and at the same time believe that girls should save themselves for... show more ...thing works?

How does that even make a little bit of sense? I realize not every person thinks like this, but I've spoken to a few that do...how can you simultaneously believe that girls should readily give up sex so guys can have pleasure and at the same time believe that girls should save themselves for marriage so that guys can marry virgins?

A few days ago I posted a question asking how to get a guy who keeps asking me to have sex off of my back, and I got several answers like, "How dare you deprive him of a little pleasure?! I hope you remember him when you're old and no guys show any interest in you."

The thing about having sex with all the girls that you want in the mean time is that it kind of prevents those girls from keeping their virginity that you think they should have on their wedding nights?
Update: I'm not referring to just that single question. I've seen a lot of questions saying girls should remain virgins 'til marriage only to open other questions saying that girls who don't give it up are whores.
Update 2: Actually, I don't want an "experienced" non-virgin..but you just again completely missed the point. In order for you to become "experienced," you have to take a girl's virginity. If you take a girl's virginity, she can't have it for marriage.
Update 3: If a man has had many partners, it means that he's a good lover and can please a woman sexually?

Actually, where I come from, it just means he's a horny guy.