Would anyone like to take part in my telepathy puzzle? Lets see how many think like me. It won't take long...?

Will people who've heard it before please not spoil it for others....thank you... 1) Think of a number from 2 to 9.....OK? 2) Multiply it by 9....OK? 3) You've now got a 2 digit number, yes?.....add those two digits together ( eg 26 would be 2 + 6 = 8)....OK? 4) Subtract 5....OK?....This is your... show more Will people who've heard it before please not spoil it for others....thank you...

1) Think of a number from 2 to 9.....OK?

2) Multiply it by 9....OK?

3) You've now got a 2 digit number, yes?.....add those two digits together ( eg 26 would be 2 + 6 = 8)....OK?

4) Subtract 5....OK?....This is your special number!!

5) Now choose which letter goes with your special number....
1...A,
2....B,
3....C,
4...D,
5...E,
6...F,
7...G,
8...H,
9...I

6) Now think of a country (not a city) beginning with that letter...OK?

7) Take the SECOND letter of that country...OK? Think of a mammal that begins with that letter..OK?

8) Lastly....think of the USUAL colour of that mammal ( eg....brown fox, red deer)

9) Now say out loud...the colour...the mammal.... the country...(like Brown fox from Belgium)..OK?

Now scroll down to the answer......

Did I hear you say grey elephant from denmark?...how close was I?
Update: Sha Nu Nu...since when is Dallas a country?? I said NOT a city!!
Update 2: Big Rick...since when is an eagle a mammal?
Update 3: Warning...well what did you think of then?
Update 4: Harpo...try again...I think your math is a bit off...and Nebraska isn't a country either...