Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Which artist is Lady Gaga's music more like?

Kylie minogue

Gwen Stefani

Madonna

Britney spears

christina aguilera

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Д. J.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Her music is 'Electro/Pop'. Something that Madonna (With Confessions On The Dance Floor) & Kylie Minogue (With X) have already done.

Her 'style' includes a long list of artist to what she have stolen:

- David Bowie

- Queen

- Cher

- Nina Hangen

- Grace Jones

- Dale Bozzio

- Leigh Bowery

- Savannah

- Marilyn Manson

- Roisin Murphy

- Björk

- Goldfrapp

- Christina Aguilera

- Gwen Stefani

- Kylie Minogue

- And of course... The Queen Of Pop.

She takes the work and art of many artists and sell it as candy for childrens. Recently... Grace Jones said: 'I really don’t think of her at all. I go about my business'. And Nina Hangen said: 'Lady Gaga is a pop prostitute, a satanic b---- with her fascist and demonic secret signs! Her pop prostitution has more to do with bikini advertising than with warmth'. As you can see... Nobody feels respect for Lady GaGa.

• SE
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Rocco is talking rubbish. People do respect Gaga. Madonna, Boy George, Sir Elton John, KISS. If nobody respected her, she wouldn't have performed for the Queen of England or Barack Obama.

Anyway, I wouldn't say her music is like anyones.. Maybe a mix of Madonna and Kylie?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Each artist does a different thing. Lady Gaga's music is like Lady Gaga.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would say madonna because she has been around for a lonng time and is remembered by everyone. she was the one that took chances and everything. lady gaga is just like that and i think that years from now everyone will know who you are talking about when you say 'lady gaga'.

hah (:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gwen Stefani

• Lucy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Her music doesn't remind me of anyone except her, so no one. Her image reminds me of Madonna, though.

• Megan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Britney Spears! I Love them both and their music is alike! =)

Source(s): I <3 Britney Spears I<3 Lady GaGa
  • 1 decade ago

gwen stafani

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MADONNA.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.