Christians: If you lived in Old Testament's time, say 50 B.C?

and you saw a gay person. God's Holy Word in the OT (which applies since Jesus has not yet come), instructs us to kill him in a gruesome fashion.

Would it be morally justified for you to do so?
Update: Anthony - No dancing around the issue. Would it be morally justified for you to do so?
Update 2: I am that I am! - And that is absolutely horrible. How could you kill him just because he was gay? This kind of "Everything that god says to do is morally justified" is a really dangerous mode of thinking. You're essentially giving a carte blanche to an abhorrent act just because it has the stamp... show more I am that I am! - And that is absolutely horrible. How could you kill him just because he was gay?

This kind of "Everything that god says to do is morally justified" is a really dangerous mode of thinking. You're essentially giving a carte blanche to an abhorrent act just because it has the stamp "God" on it.
Update 3: Sam - Looks like somebody hasn't read Deuteronomy. Take a look and see the horrors.
Update 4: Sam - Sorry, I mean Leviticus.

Leviticus 20:13 “If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.”
Update 5: Scary, scary answers. Truly it takes a warped mind to kill someone an innocent unprovokedly in cold blood and to believe you're justified in doing it! What barbarism.