Miscellaneous quiz!!!?

I got bored so I decided to post this. First person to get the most right gets best answer. Questions come from various medias: movies, TV, books, music... Good luck!

1. Who sang "Leave me Alone," "This Time Around," and "Baby Be Mine"?

2. From Law and Order: SVU, what is the name of Det. John Munch's uncle? And what actor played him in the only episode the character was featured in?

3. According to Gaston Leroux's novel, what is the Phantom of the Opera's first name?

4. "This is SPARTAAA!" became popular after what actor said it in the movie 300?

5. Finish the lyrics... "It's like one step forward and two steps back/No matter what I do your always mad/And I ____ ______ ____ ____"

6. Omar Epps' character from House M.D. shares his first and last names with another popular TV character from what show?

7. Red Dragon is a prequel to what movie franchise?

8. "Fools said I you do not know/Silence like a cancer grows" are lyrics from what song?

9. From the Oz books, what is Dorothy's last name?

10. In the film The Man Without a Face, what breed is McLeod's dog?

11. The Vampire Diaries is based off a book series of the same name written by what author?

12. "We're all just cavemen, trying to protect our little patch of land. Well now I've got a club" is a quote from what movie?

13. From the Simpsons, what is Comic Book Guy's real name?

14. Who created the nearly 50 year old series that spawned five spin offs, eleven movies to-date, and lead to the development of a new "alien" language?

Update:

Answers:

1. Michael Jackson

2. The uncle's name is Andrew and he was played by Jerry Lewis in the aptly named episode "Uncle"

3. Erik

4. Gerard Butler

5. "Can't change your mind" Song is: "Not Meant to Be" by Theory of a Deadman

6. That 70's Show... the characters' names are Eric Foreman

7. Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal Lecter series... it goes (by release date) Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Red Dragon, Hannibal Rising

8. "Sound of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel

9. Gale.. also mentioned in the movie Wizard of Oz

10. German Shepherd

11. L. J. Smith

12. Fun With D Ick and Jane... said by Jim Carrey's character

13. Jeff Albertson... mentioned in the episode "Homer and Ned's Hail Mary Pass"

14. Gene Roddenberry... the series is of course Star Trek

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Who sang "Leave me Alone," "This Time Around," and "Baby Be Mine"?

Michael Jackson

2. From Law and Order: SVU, what is the name of Det. John Munch's uncle? And what actor played him in the only episode the character was featured in?

He was played by Jerry Lewis, I can't remember the name though. It was a really good episode

3. According to Gaston Leroux's novel, what is the Phantom of the Opera's first name?

I don't know

4. "This is SPARTAAA!" became popular after what actor said it in the movie 300?

Gerard Butler. Awesome movie

5. Finish the lyrics... "It's like one step forward and two steps back/No matter what I do your always mad/And I ____ ______ ____ ____"

This bugs me because it sounds familiar...

6. Omar Epps' character from House M.D. shares his first and last names with another popular TV character from what show?

That 70's Show

7. Red Dragon is a prequel to what movie franchise?

Absolutely no idea whatsoever

8. "Fools said I you do not know/Silence like a cancer grows" are lyrics from what song?

Simon and Garfunkle 'Sound of Silence'

9. From the Oz books, what is Dorothy's last name?

Hale?

10. In the film The Man Without a Face, what breed is McLeod's dog?

Golden retriever?

11. The Vampire Diaries is based off a book series of the same name written by what author?

Don't know

12. "We're all just cavemen, trying to protect our little patch of land. Well now I've got a club" is a quote from what movie?

Again, no idea

13. From the Simpsons, what is Comic Book Guy's real name?

Albert or something

14. Who created the nearly 50 year old series that spawned five spin offs, eleven movies to-date, and lead to the development of a new "alien" language?

Assuming you mean Star Trek, Gene Roddenberry

That was fun, do more like these

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I appreciate that you're ignoring that RA/DA nonsense, because it's annoying. 1. Cornelius Fudge Hermione Granger Fred Weasley Cho Chang Rubeus Hagrid Nymphadora Tonks Sirius Black 2. Alan Rickman Emma Watson Dan Radcliffe 3. Oh god. Snape, Snape, Serverus Snape. Snape, Snape, Serverus Snape, Dumbledore! *repeat* Ron Weasley. Gah, I haven't watched that thing in forever 4. Joanne Kathleen Rowling. 5. Nine and a half inches, maple, unicorn hair. Horray for eucalyptus. Australia ftw. 6. Tape. Lol. Fool. 7. The tree? The Whomping Willow? (don't throw stuff at me) 8. The giant squid. 9. I recall something about two wands perpendicular to each other. 10. Wronski feint - Let's hope that's spelt right. 11. Stephenie Meyer. What's the form of kinky sex? I'm such a sheltered person. I could only get S.M - semen. Peace out.

• 1 decade ago

1. micheal jackson

2. jery louis played the guy. .. cant remember the character name!!!

3. no idea

4. gerald buttler

5. idk

6. eric forman

7. idk

8. idk

9. gail

10. german sheperd?

11. LJ SMITH!!!!!!

12. idk

13. he has a name?

14. star treck?

• 1 decade ago

1) Have no idea....

2) WTF?

3) ummm

4) Gerard Butler?

5) mmmmm

6) eerrrr

7) It's a franchise?

8) Yaaaaaa

9) Don't know

10) Err... colly?

11) . .... ............................

12) ... ... ........ ... ... .......... ...

13) ~_~

14) ~<~<~>~>~

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

1.Michael Jackson

2.??

3.??

4.????

5.????

6.???

7.???

8.????

9.????

10.???????

11.???

12.???

13.???

14.??

• TraV
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't know the answer to any of them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.