Ben david asked in HealthMental Health · 10 years ago

Will the endorsement of former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina by Palin help her?

Sarah Palin is breaking with Tea Party activists in California and throwing her support to former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina in her bid to be the Republican Senate nominee against Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer. Ben emosivbe david

Best Answer

Let the sexism begin!

Liberals love to say they support women and gays...but when a Republican supports a lesbian, all the Liberals switch and spew hateful, homophobic, sexist rhetoric!!

Good on Palin! Liberals say "We need more women in politics", yet when Republicans offer females, the Liberals screech "They are'nt the right kind of woman"!??

• proulx

No she woulden't because Mcain can not win Obama is, and also you republicans desire to end with the race difficulty, it doesn't count number he's an excellent guy and he may help us ALL, no longer basically the wealthy, I help the conflict because i'm a soldier myself, yet do you be conscious how the country is being ran now?, do you be conscious the direction we are taking, i don't love the properly result, becuase it truly is a nasty one, we are talking yet another melancholy, and the adverse will bypass into extra of a slum and sophistication then they at the on the spot are, republicans do no longer help the adverse, they help vast wealthy Oil tycoons, Busch provides the wide agency's vast tax brake's at the same time as they can easily arise with the money for the Tax, the adverse and elderly are dropping extra healthcare, a lot less foodstamps, and a lot less federal asstince, one reason Busch doesn't understand the existence of a adverse, he grew up wealthy, and 2 the money we are spending on each and every thing els yet our own residence united states the U. S. of u.s., and Mcain thinks an same way Busch does, and if we placed yet another Busch, then the country will develop into damage, the those that desire the most help are the human beings on our own soil, and for this reason a DEMOCRAT desires to be placed into workplace, Obama, and Hillary should be vice chairman, keep in mind bill Clinton?, imagine again at what he did, each and every of the classes he did for the adverse, and eldirly, each and every of the federal asstince, race, income, and backround did not count number, he grew up adverse he knows what those human beings desire, i grew up adverse also, and our relations develop into helped sooo a lot via this large guy, then Busch got here and took each and every of the classes away, my relations stopped getting federal asstince checks, and we went again to bread and beans, trust me, in case you imagine you amde a mistake putting Busch in, then placed Mcain and also you wll extremely kick your self contained in the ***.. we desire to placed our perspectives asside and picture about what desires to ensue. and why could obama no longer ahve the right to be president, jsut because he's black?, nicely he grew up in this united states like you, although the really diffrence from you and him is he's 30x extra succsesful then you actually. Obama for president, for the human beings, no longer for the Donald rump CEO's of industrially produced products

Carly Fiorina is a lesbian. While I am impressed the Republicans would back a lesbian for Senate, the cynical side of me says they have ulterior motives. I can't wait to hear the bigot Rush's take on it.

I find that fascinating and a cautionary tale. Fiorina nearly destroyed Hewlett Packard--look at what happened to its stock price, its financial fundamentals, or best yet, talk to HP employees (they loathed her). One can only imagine what she'll do in the Senate.

That Palin is going to endorse her speaks for itself.

Cheers.

Carly ,the job out sourcing queen,is a witch on on broomstick. This is what the right wing wants to send to Washington. I can only hope that she gets beaten.

• Nope. The Great One Mark Levin Endorsed Chuck DeVore

• Green

Leave it to Palin to support one of the 20 worst American CEOs of all time.

• Cheese

I live in California and its full of a bunch of people who are too worried about their medical Marijuana to make rational decisions. Palin is not very popular in the big cities here but any type of support really can't hurt.

Also I definitely will not be voting Democrat this election. I have officially changed my status to independent. I am disgusted at the Marxist-Communist party that call themselves Democrats.

• ICH8TE

Did she quit her job too when the going got tough? Maybe they have something in common.

Sort of like throwing a drowning person an anchor.