Do I need to get a SR-22 in Texas?

I got arrested for a DWI and I have 40 days until my license gets suspended at which time I am supposed to get a work license. I understand I have to get a SR-22 but when do I need to do this? Does the court tell me to get a SR-22 or am I just supposed to know I need one and go out and get one?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the court already made its ruling. you need to get the sr22 insurance straightened out through some insurance company. or you will not have a work license either. You have to get the sr 22 through the insurance company, call around, and find one who will accept you, and be sure you are sitting down, because by the time the fees are added up, with the sr22 fee figured in, you may be working 3 weeks for free everymonth just to pay insurance. good luck, you are going to need it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

I recommend one to visit this internet site where you can compare quotes from the best companies: http://PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET/index.html?src=2YAQuH7...

RE :Do I need to get a SR-22 in Texas?

I got arrested for a DWI and I have 40 days until my license gets suspended at which time I am supposed to get a work license. I understand I have to get a SR-22 but when do I need to do this? Does the court tell me to get a SR-22 or am I just supposed to know I need one and go out and get one?

Follow 2 answers

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I recommend you this site to get quotes - COVERCOMPARE.INFO-

RE Do I need to get a SR-22 in Texas?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your insurance company will let you know if you need an SR-22

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.