Lesbians!!..Excited for The Real L Word?

Showtime is finally airing The Real L Word!!..idk..i personally don't want to get my hopes high on this one, but that doesn't mean i'm not going to tune in..haha..i already have a huge crush on Tracy..haha..what do you guys think about The Real L Word??..opinions??...comments??

Check out The Real L Word here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoKuaQ9XYiA

Youtube thumbnail

• Jing!
    Favorite Answer

I'm kind of really excited.

All the people seem to be pretty interesting, and I want to see what kind of image they'll portray.

(The girls aren't too bad to look at, either. lol)

Source(s): YouTube

I've tried that for like few weeks and what I realized was.. that it's not uploaded in any websites. The best thing you can do is that type "real l word" and sort the vids in the "upload date" mode so that you can see the latest uploads for the real l word. The latest episodes are usually uploaded a day or two days later. Hope it helped! p.s. I had hard time waiting for the Episode 4 though.. waited 3 days on youtube @.@ no torrent sites had the torrent for it.

• Emma

Where are the hot butch girls?

Anyways,lol, IDK about this one. I will probably watch it because I'm obsessed with anything lgbt related, haha, but...A lot of them seem like bitchy sluts. They're practically all these pretty white femme girls and we've seen that a million times now. How about some more diversity? I feel like this is one show I'm going to be able to criticise for days on end once it comes out. The name already has me cringing, lol. You CANNOT re-use the name of your last show, Ilene Chaiken!

And...What kind of reality tv show has sex scenes? wtf?

Anyways, when I watch it I will try to keep an open mind;) I hope its good but I have my doubts.

Even if it suck. I'll probably watch it. I have a tendency to soak up anything lesbian related.

Needless to say I'm excited.

It looks okay. But they coulda put better looking girls on the show or made it more diverse.

Doesn't seem like anything I want to watch.