Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

What would be a good online game?

any online game would qualify

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning:Engaging player-versus-player combat makes this an online role-playing game to reckon with.

The Good:Public quests are a great idea and a lot of fun Stand-alone scenarios are varied and rewarding Open battles can be wonderfully chaotic Looks and runs great, with few notable bugs .

The Bad:Extreme PVP focus is detrimental to those looking to quest and play solo Crafting is poorly implemented and completely unbalanced Player base is fragmented, even on full servers.

Aion:This fantasy massively multiplayer online game makes a great first impression, but almost every aspect of it devolves into a grind before you're even halfway to the level cap.

The Good:Visuals impress both technically and artistically First 10 to 12 levels are a joy to play Fast-paced and intuitive combat system.

The Bad:Grinding quickly becomes an obtrusively big part of gameplay Servers seem unable to cope with large-scale PVP battles Invisible walls make flying much less fun than it should be Sound design is all over the place.

Lord of the Rings Online:The Lord of the Rings Online is a fun and accessible online role-playing game that does just enough to distinguish itself from its high-profile competition.

The Good:Quest-oriented gameplay is enjoyable and accessible Monster play is a unique take on the player-versus-player formula Story-based quests are rewarding and immersive Pretty graphics and superb sound really flesh out Middle-earth.

The Bad:Limited race and class choices compared to most MMOGs Crafting and solo combat are limited in scope.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

These are the top 10 online game which is really good to play.

1. Planetside 2

2. Dota 2

3. Hawken

4. Super House Of Dead Ninjas

5. Star Wars: The Old Republic

6. Super Crate Box

7. World Of Tanks

8. Smite

9. Ultima: Worlds Of Adventure

10. Black Mesa

• 1 decade ago

Wow. Just point blank.

This game is Kick ***!!! If u like being social and and to hav a LOT of fun, get started. If I could make a suggestion, go Horde once u play cause alliance is full of 7 year olds. I personally am a Tauren Death Knight cause Taurens Kick major *** :3! My Name is Pwntoomuch in Runetotem if u want to look me up :)

Source(s): Currently playing and Kicking ass!
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Do you want double benefits of playing online games and winning huge prizes including reward points, cash rewards, free and discount coupons, vouchers etc? The i can simply suggest you Foreseegame.com

Here you can predict your favorite games and win everything at FREE. Try today!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

One of the most popular online games is Max Dirt Bike 2 which can be played in http://owlgames24.com/max-dirt-bike-2/

• 1 decade ago

Halo Reach

• 7 years ago

Very fun game related to Frozen Movie http://alldidigames.com/frozen-elsa-feather-chain-...

Source(s): I play it myself
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Try escape games on EscapeGames8.com

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

A good online game site

www.hotgamesonly.com

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You can find free online game in http://www.y8.io/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.