Daughter's rights over father's property, in India?

What rights does a daughter have over her father's property and other assets, after her father has passed away. My brother is showing me a will, in which he says my father has not left anything for me. If this will is genuine, do I still have any rights? I have a strong argument that my father's business... show more What rights does a daughter have over her father's property and other assets, after her father has passed away. My brother is showing me a will, in which he says my father has not left anything for me. If this will is genuine, do I still have any rights? I have a strong argument that my father's business was started by my paternal grandfather and hence the business is ancestral and so is every single asset acquired by earning money through that business.
Update: Vijay Sir,

What if the family business is a 100 year old business, started by my great grandfather (is that not 3 generations including my brother)
2 answers