Do oem fog lights for a 1999-2000 fit on a honda civic 1992-1995?

Honda Civic Fog Lights. I have a 1995 honda civic 2dr and want to know if the fog lights for the oem bumper (stock bumper) have the same measurements and would fit from a 1999-2000 honda civic. I want the fog lights to be black and they don't offer that color for the 1992-1995 fog lights. I prefer to have the 99-00 fog lights but want to know if they will fit.

Honda Civic Fog Lights. I have a 1995 honda civic 2dr and want to know if the fog lights for the oem bumper (stock bumper) have the same measurements and would fit from a 1999-2000 honda civic. I want the fog lights to be black and they don't offer that color for the 1992-1995 fog lights. I prefer to have the 99-00 fog lights but want to know if they will fit. If modifying needs to be done, then what kind? (electrical or cuttin to fit the 99-00 fog lights?)

Best Answer

Okay first off a 96-00 civic front bumper wont work for a 92-95 civic, not at all. Headlights are different shapes, grille, etc.

What you could do is put the 99-00 Civic Foglights on to your 92-95 Civic (assuming its a coupe or hatch) your bumper would look like this.

You could cut and modify it to look like this if you like:

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/andy2k7822...

everything you need to know is in the source.

• coan

2000 Honda Civic Fog Lights

• April

It would, but not by simply unbolting a 96-98 style bumper & bolting on a 99-00 bumper. It'll take some modifications such as the headlights for example. The hood would also need to be changed as well as the front quarterpanels.

The bumpers are different of those two sets of years. You could probably modify, cut and bond, but it'd be easier if you just used the ones for your model year.

• ?

Eg Civic Fog Lights

you will need to customized it but stay with the the 92 95 its best not to mess with unless your a pro