Edward Scissorhands = man with aspergers?

has anybody else noticed this? apart from the obvious no talking think about how everythings set out. the society around edward is is full on humdum and fake. and that AS people are hypersensitive notice that the sun outside lights REALLLLLLY rbight. all the little hints. where his creator is teaching him to act... show more has anybody else noticed this? apart from the obvious no talking think about how everythings set out. the society around edward is is full on humdum and fake. and that AS people are hypersensitive notice that the sun outside lights REALLLLLLY rbight. all the little hints. where his creator is teaching him to act around people and his intense interest in cutting tings (which would be obvious but that makes it seem like 1 of his few purposes/activities)

but yeh AMAZING film and I am on the spectrum however I have learnt in recent times better...but had the mishaps :/

your thoughts on the film?